Finished Building my 12" i3v with only a couple of issues.

I found on a couple of the axis that there was not enough adjustment with the eccentric spacers to fully remove any play. This was fixed by loosening the rails and making sure there was the maximum distance between then when they were re tightened.

The main "gotcha" for me was the non-functioning extruder motor, spent a few hours trying to sort that out before finally concluding that the motor was OK but the driver board may be dead. A quick e-Mail to Colin gave the response "Is the hot end hotter than 180?" Well it wasn't, but when it was all went well! Must've missed that nugget of information in my reading!

The only couple of concerns I have now is with the GLCD and its rotary encoder.
If I push the button I get into the menu
To get to the second item in the menu takes 3 clicks when turning to knob
To get to the third item takes another 3 clicks, but to go back to the second item only takes 1 click, to bounce between these two items only
takes 1 click, but to get from the third item to the fourth requires 3 clicks again. This is repeatable through all menus and sub menus. Is this normal?

The other issue is in the Move Axis sub menu. If I select 1mm as the increment, one click moves the axis 2mm as measured and displayed on the screen. Again is this normal?

Thanks for any insight

ex-egll