I have been trying to fix my left extruder for a few day's. It's clicking, won't extrude filament (barely does). I have taken the extruder assembly apart, and cleaned that all out. Still wont load filament through. I don't have anything 0.4mm or less to try to load through to clear the nozzle, home depot did not have a drill bit that small, guitar center sold me the wrong guitar string size! So other than ordering the right size string/drill bit online and waiting, I was going to remove the nozzle and try to heat it up to clear it out.

I heated it up to temp, and was trying to use a socket wrench to remove the nozzle, but it's really on there good. I don't want to try to turn it too hard and break it, but I did try pretty hard a few time's and it won't budge. So I just took a break from it again, and am currently just using the right extruder. Should I just not take the nozzle apart and order some guitar string or something and go that route? How are you supposed to replace the nozzle's?