I've had the powerspec pro 3d for a few months now and it is awesome, better than the flashforge in quite a few ways. The only problem is the fan noise. So changing the fans seems to be the best bet right now.

I know the fans run at 24vdc but I'm not sure what the cfm is of the board fan, as well as the two extruder fans. I also have no idea where to find ultra quiet 24vdc fans with a decent airflow.

Would a fan like this work well, if I could find a similar version in 24vdc? In the 5 cfm enough? Can someone recommend a fan that would work?
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/93...52&id=sWASr5hM

I know I could just make something to step-down 24vdc to 12vdc but I'd rather not.

I am trying to make the printer as quite as possible since it's in a dorm room with other people. I've order dampers for the stepper motors and the fans are next.

Also, would it be a bad idea to sleeve the exposed wires in the case, i.e. wires from hbp and the wire running up the back corners? I know it may be completely pointless but I hate seeing wires, especially in the computers I build.