I ordered a Duplicator 4S. It's also a Makerbot Replicator 2 clone just like the Flashforge Creator Pro. Supposedly more advanced from all the people I have asked due to being a newer model.

I'm a hobbyist, but I also do make stuff to sell. There is a huge industry in making items and offering up. Tons of people are still afraid to get into the 3D printing world and are more than happy to buy from those who have invested. The quality isn't there of course on most printers to just come right off the printer and send as is, but it doesn't take much to clean up. Time wise is just whatever you want to live with. If you cast, it takes 30 minutes or more for the item to cure. In most cases, printing is well within that or not much more time depending on the size of the item. I have gliders I sell that I was casting a part on. It would take me a full evening to get about 6 of them cast. I bought an UP! Mini and made the parts in 3D. I can pump out 10 in an evening. This new printer should allow even more.

You have to pick what you are doing and what to make your money on. If you haven't found a way to use a 3D printer to make money, you just haven't tried hard enough. It's not the only reason to own a 3D printer of course, but it's not an option I was closing the door on. The UP! Mini more than paid for it's self. I have no doubt the Duplicator will as well. I have another item that I already had people wanting. It was going to be a cast item, but it will now be 3D printed.

Determining the right printer I have found to be a hard thing. There are so many people out there with different printers and like or dislike what they have. There is an equal amount of printers being sold that has no real data other than stats on paper. It's hard to research them and very hard to find a forum to ask questions on. I think I have it worked out though. This printer with my UP! Mini should be nice. I have an ibox on the way as well as a FLUX. I may look into one other one then each one will be assigned to specific tasks.