Close

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
    My i3v-12" should be shipping out today, hopefully I'll have it by week's end. Interesting to read about everyone's build experience here and in other threads in this forum. This will be my second 3D-printer kit, looking forward to having a second machine, and one that will print in more than just PLA. I have already planned to paint and upgrade it while building, using my first printer to manufacture the improvements "on the fly" (simple stuff to start off with - stand-offs for the boards, perhaps new side pieces for the LCD screen and a custom cable-carrier that I've already designed for my first printer). Thanks to everyone for sharing their thoughts and ideas here!
    I don't care much for the Graphical LCD screen mount included in the kit. It gets the job done, but I would rather be able to access the SD card slot from the side like on the basic LCD screen instead of having to reach behind the Graphical LCD and find the slot.

pichuete,

Are you using the firmware the was on the board, or did you flash the one listed in the build guide?
    Last edited by razer1141; 12-16-2014 at 01:07 PM.