Hello everyone. I have done my preliminary research on 3-D printing, I'm familiar with all of the basics but I have a few questions I was hoping someone could help me with. Thanks for any help in advance!

1. Let's say want to print a 1 inch CUBE from ABS filament. Is it possible for most 3-D printers to print multiple quantity of the same cube on the output tray in one job? I do not want to have to print such a small object one object at a time. I would rather print a batch of 20 then start the next job. Is this possible? Do I need a specific model of 3-D printer?

2. Other than a few individual prototypes I would like my 3-D printer to be as robust as possible so that I may print high quantities of small plastic PVC items (think at least quantity 1000). Is there a 3-D printer best suited to this purpose? Excellent precision characteristics are also of the utmost importance!

3. I am also looking to purchase a 3-D scanner. Of the available units on the market for less than $5000 what is the favorite around these parts?

Thanks again!

oRIDDLERo