I am new to the 3d printer world but I am very familiar with CNC machines. I would like to purchase a 3d printer and get familiar with the technology. It would be a great machine for the my machine shop to do quick prototypes because getting a prototype completed in a CNC is costly and can be several hours or even days for a quick prototype. My budget is under 15k. I have been searching for a good printer but I needing some advise at what you would recommend. I had a rep from Stratasys at my shop and he showed me several different demo parts that looked really nice. The downside of Stratasys is everything is proprietary. I really dislike how much they charge and the long run it is going to be an expensive machine to operate. I have been searching the web pages for something that is comparable to a Uprint and I really liked a Leapfrog Xeed but I am not sure. On paper it looks good but I cannot find many people that own one and I cannot find many printed parts of the Xeed. Here is what I am shooting for and let me know what you would recommend.

Budget is $15,000
parts need to be precision comparable to a Stratasys Uprint.
Prints with support material Dual extruder
Has a decent build envelope of 10 x 10 x 5

Thank you