Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
I don't know off hand if this change is folded into the DACB fork. But if it isn't you might want to give it a try.

Left, Right, Front and Back were the result of a long discussion on what the names should be. The problem is people have their origin in different places on the bed. This was an attempt to not confuse things by saying things like X_MAX or Y_MIN. It remains to be seen if this was a good choice of names. But if you imagine your part on the bed, the Front would be the lowest Y coordinate, Back would be the largest Y coordinate. Left and Right would be the lowest and largest X coordinate of the part.
Thanks for the tips. It turns out that the code changes recommended were already in the fork so what I ended up doing was take a dremel and rounded off the micro switch case edge where it was contacting the bed since the interference was pretty small. Problem Solved!! Can post a pic if needed.

Regarding the probe position orientation, it would probably be helpful to put in some short descriptive comments after each probe position on the next fork update. Your explanation was clear and made complete sense, now I have the probe area area perfectly adjusted.