Close

Threaded View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    I can't understand your problem getting nozzles. I just bought 10 for a few $ and bought heat tubes the same way. Is yours different from mine or what?

from where ?

I know the buggers are out there - just don't want to buy from a dozen different suppliers to find the one that fits my machine.

Ah I think the wanhao uses a different extruder. It's a lot more expensive than the flashforge so I'm guessing it's not identical.
    We could meet up and compare machines - can't think of any other way of finding out the difference :-)
    You're about 110 miles away - which could be as a short as 2 hours, depending on delays on the m6 :-)
    Or you could measure your nozzle and I'll measure mine and we'll see if they're the same. That's probably a more practical approach :-)

The problem is you can get the flashforge nozzles from the states for not cheap money - or things on ebay that are really cheap but either the wrong thread or hole not big enough for the tube.
    And there's no way of knowing without buying. I have yet to seea supplier on ebay use apicture of the end of the nozzle so you can't tell how large the bore is.

My mate has access to industiral tool making kit, so I might just buy a bunch of cheap nozzles and get him to drill them out to the right diameter.

I'd also like some spare tubes - but again can't find any uk suppliers - or chinese ones come to that.

I think I'm the old style nozzle, certainly looks like that in the pictures.
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 10-20-2014 at 02:39 PM.