I work at a Subaru performance shop in the engineering department. We use a Ditto+ for prototyping of parts and what not. The printer has been running great for over a year with at least one print a week. In the past week I've been having issues with the printer. It started with a handful of small parts that all had a shift in some of the layers of maybe 1/32" in the Y direction. The next part (Pictured) was printing overnight, come in to find the entire top of the part was shifted roughly 1/4" in the Y direction. Then today I come in after leaving the printer to print over the weekend to find the extruder still "in" the part, a puddle of burnt plastic around a still hot (215 degrees) extruder head, and the machine reading "Ditto Ready".

Last week I called Tinkerine about the shift issue and they told me to check a few things which all checked out fine. From what I'm seeing with this last print this looks like a software issue if I had to guess. I know most of you don't own a Ditto but perhaps since these printers mostly operate the same way someone can assist in diagnostics on this.

Printer: Tinkerine Ditto+

Filament: PLA

Support Generator: Meshmixer

Slicer: CoordiaOne

If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated. Sorta at a loss of what to do next and I have much bigger projects here at work to worry about then a printer. Thanks!

Second Print.jpg Third Print.jpg Nozzle Burn.jpg