My extruder will not, under any circumstances, extrude filament. I've tried adjusting to different tensions, spun the spool to give it more available filament, and waited to make sure everything at the bottom of the hot end is gooey. Nothing.

I, if you've seen my earlier post you'd already know this, tried some filament I purchased from MakerGeeks (cheap Chinese bullshit that, in my opinion, makes MakerGeeks look cheap) and had a ton of issues with it clogging up my hot end. In my numerous test extrudes, I've cleaned out all the green filament that was previously being run in there, so now it's all white.

When I try to extruder, I get about 5mm, then the filament makes a clicking noise, and twitches from the top of the extruder to the spool. When I open it up, the filament is heavily chewed and has no possibility of moving. Nothing I seem to do fixes this. I'm using MakerFarm filament, and the spool is 5/6 used up, as I've used it before. When I set it up the first time, it was easy. I had the tension right as soon as I loaded it in. Now, no matter what I do, I can't fix it.

I'm extremely frustrated, so if anyone can help, that'd be awesome.