I run a stroller repair shop and am looking to buy a 3d printer to print replacement parts. I've never used a 3d printer before and am hoping to get a little advice on what to buy. What I need is a setup where it is easy and quick to scan parts for printing, durable plastic with good tensile strength (from what I've read, this means abs), a large print size - at least 6 inches on one side.

The parts I'll be printing are all pretty simple shapes so very detailed resolution is not important, the parts will all be unicolor - usually black though sometimes white.

I plan to use the printer daily so something that won't break easily from a heavy workload. Additionally, I live in Norway and will have to order from abroad so I'd like to order filament cheaply and in bulk when I order to cut down on import costs. Lastly, I don't mind putting together a kit if the instructions are clear. My budget is 2-3000 usd but cheaper is always better. Waiting for a kickstarter would be ok as we'll if I know what I'll eventually get is worth it.

Again, I'd really appreciate some advice, thanks in advance.