Close

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by brainscan View Post
    I'm probably just getting in the way so I apologise if this isn't helping. Roxy is definitely the one who knows what she's talking about so hopefully you guys will sort this thing out pretty quickly.
    No! Jump in! What ever is wrong with his firmware is not very serious. But finding the root cause is going to take some effort. And the problem is, we are pretty much stuck looking for the problem by adding debug code to give us extra information.

AbuMaia: I think the thing to do is take those 4 lines of debug code we had inserted in the G28 and litter them through out the G29. That way we will see exactly when the Y-Axis is starting to move and we can print out values of important variables. Also, if you can do that, we won't have to go back and forth until we know exactly where unexpected behavior starts.

Another approach might be to just send you my code base with your Configuration.h, Configuration_adv.h & pins.h crossed over to it. That is kind of brute force but almost for sure that puts an end to the problem. If you want to try that approach, post those three files when you get a chance.
    Last edited by Roxy; 07-28-2014 at 09:06 AM.