I want to start of by saying I am new to 3d Printing, and have come across an issue. The first time I printed something was today. the first thing I printed was a 200X 200 test pattern that I resized to 300X300. i then Printed a Benchy and my first attempt did not stay stuck to the bed, but my second one came out great. I then wanted to print a XYZ calibration cube, and here is where I had an issue. I sliced it using Cura 4.9 and transferred it to a SD card but when I inserted it into my printer, it could not find the file on the card. because the same card was used to print the Benchy, I thought that maybe the file I downloaded from Thingiverse had a problem. I decided to try to print something else and decided on a Covid Tool from Thingiverse, and sliced and added it to the same card, inserted it into the printer and selected it for printing. No here is the issue: Even though I selected the Covid Tool File, and the printer said it was printing the Covid Tool on its display, it printed the XYZ Calibration Cube. Has anyone seen this issue?