Close

Threaded View

Question Need some help configuring Marlin for BLTouch.

Could someone please help. I'm trying to configure the latest version of Marlin 1.1.x Bugfix for my Ender-3 Pro for use with a BLTouch and despite watching Teaching Tech's videos amongst others on the subject I still have some questions/issues.

Firstly I know this is probably a stupid question but the code #if ENABLED(BLTOUCH) appears to have been moved from Configuration.h to Configuration_adv.h (along with #define BLTOUCH_DELAY) so should the line #define SERVO0_PIN 27 also be added to Configuration_adv.h under #if ENABLED(BLTOUCH)?

Secondly, is #define BLTOUCH_SET_5V_MODE (in Configuration_adv.h) the same as what was previously #define BLTOUCH_FORCE_5V_MODE?

Lastly, I'm trying to set up a symmetrical probing grid as per Teaching Tech's video (relevant part starts at 6:15) and I just wanted to make sure I have it set up correctly.

My X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_ETRUDER is -43 and my Y_PROBE_OFSET_FROM_PROBE is -7 and with a MIN_PROBE_EDGE of 20 my probing boundary looks like this.

#define LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 45
    #define RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION (X_BED_SIZE - 45)
    #define FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 21
    #define BACK_PROBE_BED_POSITION (Y_BED_SIZE - 21)

Thanks.

P.S. I should probably mention that I'm using the Official Creality BLTouch upgrade kit.
    Last edited by D3SOL4TE; 06-11-2020 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Formatting