Thanks for the feedback guys. You keep checking and offering insight, and I will keep the updates rolling as often as I can.

DrLuigi - You are right, the layers are getting better as I go, but it's a bit touch and go. Should get better as I nail it down. This print is a tiny 35 mm tall, which makes it really, really hard for the peachy to get the finer details.

ijmok - It is tough to show the detail, but I will do my best to give you decent shots to see what I am seeing. Thanks for checking out my prints

Mike - I think my z is still stretched out. Drip size changes are tough to deal with, but it's getting there. The neck is 1cm, and the print is 1.5 cm wide. I would say it is a little smaller, but getting to where it should be. Just gotta get that z a little tighter.

Feign - Yeah, it's far from perfect. The print, or the calibration process. But so early in the game, it's not surprising. I will try to get my print size up and get some finer details though, because even though you have to look for the details, they are there. And that is inspiring.

Oh, and Peachy software in combination with user calibration totally accounts for the X/Y deflection. It still has to be dialed in a little, but the user sets the correction, so if the x/y is truly out of whack, it's at least partially, or wholly, my fault.