Has anyone had weird platform leveling issues with the Flash Forge? I've had my unit for a while now, and only recently I'm starting to have significant difficulty in leveling the platform. At least that's what it seems like. What's happening is that I'll level the platform using the built in utility. This has always worked quite well in the past. But now, even after leveling, if my model extends anywhere closer than about 7 or 8 cm of the left edge of the platform, the print nozzle will be about 2 mm above that section of the platform. Of course nothing sticks at that height so my print gets ruined.

It's almost like the left side of the platform is bent or something, but if that was the case I shouldn't be able to level it perfectly with the utility. I've also printed the leveling grid mentioned earlier in this thread, but the result is the same. I'll level the platform using the grid, but when I go to print a model the nozzle rises up some 2 mm off the bed when it gets near the left edge and the print gets ruined. Weird problem. Any theories?