Close

Threaded View

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    here's the thing. | I had a failed print ! | Yeah i was shocked.

Moral of this story: Don't change stuff that works :-)
    Well I changed the way I was 3D Printing it could be considered that it was the right thing to do.

I have been printing on Vinyl Transfer Paper Tape for you who do not know what this is.
    ("It is a adhesive backed Paper used to transfer Vinyl lettering from it's adhesive backing and transfer it to it's Permanent location back lite sign, Wall, Window ect... have been printing on this for over a year now. ")

I had purchased a Build surface could have been a fake or not fake bed surface, long story short could not get two prints back to back to stick to the Bed Surface.
    So I stayed with sticking the Vinyl transfer Paper Tape on top of this bed surface. Then printing on the Tape, go with what works right (well maybe).
    A few weeks ago I went ahead and purchased different a bed surfaces from 2012hictech. I have been printing on this surface for over a couples of weeks now and it works, could not believe this bed surface actually worked.

Is it better than the Vinyl Transfer Paper Tape yes and no.
    The Bed surface leaves no tape residue that can be washed with pure water.
    Has the nozzle got to close to the surface and left marks in the Bed surface. yes!

Moral of story

We All make mistakes, And We All learn from our mistakes. If we never take a chance an try we never learn.
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 01-18-2018 at 06:43 PM.