Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
yeah I'd have hated to win 2 printers - not !
lmao.
I did check and only won the one printer, oh well, maybe multiple prizes next year ;-) (like i care lol)

Geoff won a 3d pen. Now that's really interesting, be good to see what someone with artistic ability can do with one.
I am actually pretty amazed, I don't think ever won anything in any competition I have ever entered in my life.. it's going to be fun playing with that for sure... and have plenty of filament to throw through it, just hope it's 1.75

lol.. but you, mate.. well done!! have fun with your new printer

Originally Posted by GameProps
I've sent my PM, seems strange though that some people won more than 1 item. Maybe a little unfair to the rest of the people that entered.
I know that I entered as many of the threads that I could, and there was literally pages of offers.. in fact this is probably the most stupendous massive giveaway that I have ever seen on any forum, ever... Sure a couple of people were lucky and won twice, but considering how many actual prizes there were, it's understandable. It wasn't a matter of who came 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th... there was what looked like hundreds of different companies offering things, so in away you have to look at the people who one more than one prize as simply winning them from different companies I guess.