Hello All,

I am new to 3D printing, I have built my printer using a kit of electronics and designed and built the frame out of aluminum.
Recently I updated my Marlin to version 1.0.1. Is this the latest version?
I have just installed a additional extruder to print 2 material prints.
What my problem is and it started occurring on prints sometimes before is that all of a sudden during a perimeter run or infill the printer will suddenly move to the extent of the Y minimum or the X maximum, then return to the print leaving the filament extruded out of the print and missing the next piece of extrude.
Another issue is that the printer will seem to get ahead of itself and all of a sudden cut corners, an example being that if the perimeter was a circle it would draw through a segment then continue.
I left the printer the other day to see the result and see if the effect only happend at the begining of the print, then some random characters appeared on the bottom of my display area of the graphics LCD, and stopped printing.
Occasionally on my previous Marlin V 1.0.0 The print stopped with the words Wait for User on the bottom of the screen, after waiting nothing happened and if then you press the encoder button the head would drive down to Z 0 and stop.
Any ideas and help would be appreciated. Its great when 3d Printing works but frustrating when it doesn't. If you need any additional info about my printer let me know.
Cheers