Im a noob to the 3d printing world but trying to learn, I did a little reading on the forum in the first couple pages I thought were relevant to my issue but couldn't find my answer. So here goes. Im making my models in sketch up exporting as 3d image (obj. file) and loading the into CURA to rotate them around and to get the g-code. Everything looks great in Cura and in sketch up, I get it into Repetier Host and the Preview looks good. Once it starts printing first there is a noticeable gap between lines Ive tried increasing the flow rate and slowing feed rate and it dose not help. My filament material settings and size are correct. I let it go ahead and print and that where things get interesting. Say I have a rectangle with a inner rectangle laying flat, it will print 2/3rd's of the rectangle on the first-third layer then on the 4th layer it trys to print the entire thing. I've tried designing the model differently and making sure everything is flattened on the plan so all is included in the first layer with no luck. The printer is a Prusa A600 (china printer). Any help or ideas is much appreciated and if Im leaving out some needed information to help diagnose let me know I will try to add them