Close

Thread: How many hours?

How many hours?

Hey guess I'm new to the forum! Just got my Flashforge Creator X about a month ago and have had it running pretty steadily since. I was just wondering how many hours you guys have on your machines and how many I could expect to be able to get out of it? Thank you!

I've had the Creator Pro since September and have accumulated 145 hrs of print time on it. When it first shipped it had some issues with the Z motor and the XY limit switches but once I fixed those I had no problems since. Only recently (past few hours-worth of printing) have I started encountering another problem, but the problem is more than likely software-related and not the printer itself. Seems like at 145 I've got miles and miles to go before this guy will poop out on me!

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    Thousands as long as you keep it in good condition. I average 20 hours + a week for the last 8 months or so, sometimes more. So figure 100 hours a month. That is 800 hours or so. Half way through I changed to Sailfish and that resets your hour count so I don't know the total.