Close

Hybrid View

3DPrintBoardPro Member car3less's Avatar
    Follow car3less On Twitter Add car3less on Facebook Add car3less on Shapeways
    Felt inspired by the thread and finally had some time to make my own business cards
    Half printed, half laser cut and engraved.

I printed the frame with frosty white ABS and tried to design it with rails on the sides so I could easily change the ornament on it (the flower and the gears) or the acrylic part inside. The ornament has a support that slides on the rail. Image attached.

3d printed business cards.jpg
    Printare 3D Bucuresti

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Arthur C. Clarke

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by car3less View Post
    Felt inspired by the thread and finally had some time to make my own business cards
    Half printed, half laser cut and engraved.

I printed the frame with frosty white ABS and tried to design it with rails on the sides so I could easily change the ornament on it (the flower and the gears) or the acrylic part inside. The ornament has a support that slides on the rail. Image attached.

3d printed business cards.jpg
    those are brilliant !
    You do very appealing work :-)

3DPrintBoardPro Member car3less's Avatar
    Follow car3less On Twitter Add car3less on Facebook Add car3less on Shapeways
    thanks I needed them 2 weeks ago for a 3d printing conference in Abu Dhabi, that was canceled in the end. Lucky me, because I had time to print only 2 business cards

No one could see them. So... as there were not too many printed business cards around here I said to share. ))
    Printare 3D Bucuresti

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Arthur C. Clarke