Close

Hybrid View

Add postmahomeson on Facebook Add postmahomeson on Google+
    i mean 3d printing goes up about at least at minimum 20% ( with the acceptation for certain weeks as of summer 2014 until winter 2014 )+ even in some cases about 60% every week on google trends , which as of December 2014 today (boxing day the search volume is @ 98 ) considering that by this summer 2015 , everyone will have 3d printers as the big permanent fad , sls is expensive, although selective heat Sinistering would be realistic and the closet to your desire on my scope , so it looks like we have heat based 3d printers until sls gets under $5,000 (which $5,000 or less is the industries definition of a personal 3d printer ( on a home scale of course ) thanks for your Input now this is not exact , it's by the likelihood of the probability based off of minimum trend stats of this year starting from the summer 2014 onwards but after the post it could more easily rise more , i mean this is a chance to really see the thing is that it allows creativity like never before people get live the bright creativity to shine the light on the dark blind minded at make common good , but not limited to medical advancements including cases ranging from skull reconstruction that saves millions to common good for all , from humanitarian aid to Beneficial accommodations for those with disabled and as well as bio printing organs , to even hero like work to 3d print flame resistant homes , to making emergency boats in case of floods , and more are the reasons why 3d printing and there designers are true heroes and this is why it's vital for 3d printing to be the permanent fad we should always value 3d printing
    Last edited by postmahomeson; 12-26-2014 at 11:15 AM.