Close

Threaded View

Student
    The whole numbers thing did work. Now I don't understand how this is supposed to work. When setting it up, I told the Rambo the Zero point was where I made the mark on my Heated Bed. I made the mark near the center of my Bed and followed the procedure like Michael's video's instructed. After I did all that I home all the axis. The X and Y Axis go to their End Stop positions and the Extruder goes to the Back Right Corner where the original Home Position was before installing Bed Leveling. I enter G29 to go into the Bed Leveling Routine and the Probe only comes down at the Home Position and that's it. In Pronterface it tells me the Auto Bed Leveling has been done and gives me some coordinates. I get a message on my LCD saying "endstops hit: Z" and that is it. It is supposed to do the Grid pattern as I have it set it up. Any ideas what I may have missed or done wrong? I homed everything and did another G92 X0 Y0 Z0 and still no luck. I'm at a loss.

Any help or information is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by walkercreations; 03-31-2015 at 08:52 AM. Reason: added more information