Just curious...since there has been a decent discussion of firmware in this thread:

Once I get the box'o'stuff for building my 12" i3v, I plan on running my printer with Repetier-Host/Slic3r since these have worked so well with my first printer. I've done some looking on the web and haven't found any definite instructions on getting this software running on a Rambo board. Specifically I'd like to see a procedure for loading whatever drivers, other support programs, etc. in a step-by-step, easy to follow sequence that will help someone who isn't familiar with the process to get up and running from scratch (for example - me, once I get the previously mentioned "box'o'stuff"). Has anyone any information or a process/procedure for doing this? I'm not sure but it looks like Repetier-Host has or needs it's own firmware? BTW, if there is a thread already existing on this here, let me know - I did a search for "Rambo Repetier" and all I got was this thread and the one complaining about the EZ3D printer...

And if a procedure doesn't exist for this specifically, I'll be happy to write one and share it here once I figure it out. But anyone who can help with info on how to do this, I'd like to hear from you! BTW, I just got the email from Colin that my printer has been shipped, should be delivered Saturday!