Hello,

I've been interested in 3D printing for quite a while, and have looked at quite a few printers in my price range since joining this forum. Through that process I kept coming back to the MakerFarm Prusa i3v. Going through the checkout process on the website, I have to choose the type of nozzle, and I would like some help with choosing the right one.

Initially I'm planning on printing parts for 1/14 scale trucks, and trailers, and... I'm thinking most everything I've designed will be printed with ABS.

The choices of nozzle I have are:

1. .35mm J-Head Nozzle for 3mm Filament (Prints ABS & PLA)
2. .50mm J-Head Nozzle for 3mm Filament (Prints ABS & PLA)
3. .40mm Magma Nozzle for 3mm Filament (Prints ABS, PVA, Polycarbonate, HIPS), Higher Print Speeds, DOES NOT PRINT PLA
4. .40mm Hexagon Nozzle for 3mm Filament (Prints ABS, PLA and Higher Temp Materials) +$20.00
5. .40mm Hexagon Nozzle for 1.75mm Filament(Prints ABS, PLA and Higher Temp Materials) +$20.00

I'm intrigued with #3 because it opens up the ability to use other materials, but I have no idea if I would ever use them.
I'm interested in #4 because it can print "higher temp" materials, but I don't know exactly what that means.
Are there benefits for using 1.75mm filament?

I will appreciate any pros/cons that will help me with my choice.

This printer will be my Christmas gift from my wife, although she doesn't know it yet!

Thanks, Rob