This is a replica of a pushbutton that protrudes through the front of an instrument cluster. It so you can change the clock or check mileage among other things. The original broken in half so I was reproducing one with my Rep2.

its only about 2" long and about 3/16" in dia. As you can see the printer starts off fine but the last 1/2"'or so and it just goes wonky. I'm confused as to why it does most of it just fine but the near the top something changes and ruins the print.

i hope the pic is big enough so you can see what's happening. Settings on printer are just default but with the temp set at 220. I think that pla is from colorfabb. Funny thing is that I printed one of these a couple of weeks ago with no problem but now something's wrong but I haven't made any changes.

the printer is having problems printing cylinder shapes for some reason. I use a lint filter that's moistened with canola oil so the pla is cleaned and lubed before going into the extruder. Extruder was cleaned about 2 weeks ago just for preventive maintenance but I've printed things since then, just not cylinders though.

image.jpg