Close

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    I have the 2D. dxf files for both the rod and vslide if anyone wants it.
    I'd definitely like to have those.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

I wonder what would happen if one of the fixed wheels on top were replaced with an eccentric spacer, or both. seems then the tilt could be adjusted slightly if needed, perhaps on the order of half a mm ... only need to drill out the holes to take the eccentric spacer? I got my double extruder installed today, and checked with paper under them, seems both nozzles are very close to the same height off the glass .... but no print tests yet, still need to wire it all up.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobH2 View Post
    I'd definitely like to have those.
    yes please send!
    also I have Cinema 4D R16
    I can import OBJ, STL files

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I wonder what would happen if one of the fixed wheels on top were replaced with an eccentric spacer, or both. seems then the tilt could be adjusted slightly if needed, perhaps on the order of half a mm ... only need to drill out the holes to take the eccentric spacer? I got my double extruder installed today, and checked with paper under them, seems both nozzles are very close to the same height off the glass .... but no print tests yet, still need to wire it all up.
    I think with the v-slot, this is the easiest path forward, assuming the error isn't too great. I spoke with Colin about this a while back, but for my printer and hot ends, just racking the carriage slightly was enough.

Engineer
    I made a tilt plate for my i3v 12" will test soon, http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:664362/#files

C42 when you get ready to test the e3d itty bitty let me know ill order a second one and be your guinea pig

Attached Files Attached Files

Engineer
    What scale are these in?, inches? mm?

Engineer
    Im running into jamming with the extruder, need to add more tension on the hobbed bolt

Quote Originally Posted by adamfilip View Post
    Im running into jamming with the extruder, need to add more tension on the hobbed bolt
    What filament and temperature? Are you using the MakerFarm hobbed bolt? What fan are you using to cool the hot ends? The one from Digi-key, or something else? s it actually grinding the filament? What springs are you using? On my extruder, with the springs I include in the kit, the motor skips long before the ABS filament strips.

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast