Close

Hybrid View

I wonder what would happen if one of the fixed wheels on top were replaced with an eccentric spacer, or both. seems then the tilt could be adjusted slightly if needed, perhaps on the order of half a mm ... only need to drill out the holes to take the eccentric spacer? I got my double extruder installed today, and checked with paper under them, seems both nozzles are very close to the same height off the glass .... but no print tests yet, still need to wire it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I wonder what would happen if one of the fixed wheels on top were replaced with an eccentric spacer, or both. seems then the tilt could be adjusted slightly if needed, perhaps on the order of half a mm ... only need to drill out the holes to take the eccentric spacer? I got my double extruder installed today, and checked with paper under them, seems both nozzles are very close to the same height off the glass .... but no print tests yet, still need to wire it all up.
    I think with the v-slot, this is the easiest path forward, assuming the error isn't too great. I spoke with Colin about this a while back, but for my printer and hot ends, just racking the carriage slightly was enough.