Close

Hybrid View

Staff Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    There's me thinking I was the only human that did that.
    If my girl (or job) would let me get away with it, my entire shoe selection would be either sandals and bath slippers. But no, I've gotta wear shoes like a 'normal person'. (Though these Sketchers are about as close to bath slippers one can get while looking respectable. A shame they wear out so fast.)

As for beer and beer-like substances, I've found I like Stouts and Lambics, with very few things in between. So if I go out, I'm pretty much stuck with Guinness (because Belgian beers here are priced like friggin champagne.)

13) Your family doctor sends your for a diagnostic CT scan and you ask the radiographer for copies of the scan files so you can use them to print models of your organs.

OME

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by old man emu View Post
    13) Your family doctor sends your for a diagnostic CT scan and you ask the radiographer for copies of the scan files so you can use them to print models of your organs.

OME
    I would so like to do that !

My mate's actually got a ct scan dvd from when they checked his spine. Arthritis in one of his verterbrae - nasty.

No idea how we go from that to say: printing his spleen. But I'll have to borrow the dvd and have an play :-)