This is 1.75 ABS glow in the dark filament from Hatchbox. The Hatchbox spools don't fit on my Dreamer's spool handles, but they're a good price, Amazon Prime eligible, and seem to work well with my printer. So, I just have them feeding from a piece of black iron pipe behind the printer.

Anyway, my daughter tried the glow in the dark filament first with some heart-shaped glasses she made on TinkerCad. Results below -- I was pleasantly surprised by how well they actually glow. The picture is after the glasses sat for just five minutes under the glow light for our carnivorous plants, so, fairly intense, but not that long of exposure. Also, they're not QUITE as luminous as seen in the pic -- I think the camera enhances the luminosity a bit.

I also printed a hook to mount to the bookshelf next to my bed, so I can throwing my robe on the floor. (Was trying to learn how to build my own supports for the curve rather than relying on Slicers'.) You can see how transparent the filament is in that pic; the infill is pretty visible.

Next step is obviously to use ReconstructMe for a glow in the dark mini me.

Glow Glasses 2.jpgRobe Hook 2.jpgGlow Glasses.jpgRobe Hook 1.jpg