Quote Originally Posted by American 3D Printing View Post
Thanks for posting. What specific problems have you had? Can you describe their software? One of the things I wasn't too cranked up about is that you (1) have to use their software and (2) have to use an SD card, you can't connect it to a computer.
Software is very easy to use, can't be more simple then that imo. One thing is that you can use support with z-suite and it will be very easy to get off with minimal marks left on the part. Wifi will be done in a fw sometime in the future, they have promised that a long time now. I don't know why it takes so long.

Printing big parts with ABS i always have to fight warping, i use 3 side enclosure and abs-slurry to reduce problem. I had a few small problems, the display blacked out on me in the beginning but they sent me a new one and no problems since that. When unloading filament a small blob can sometimes get stuck and you have to remove stepper to clear it. Perforated bedplate get small parts off ABS under it and that makes it uneven, i glued it down and no problem after that.

One thing almost nobody talks about is that it never clogs when printing, and 24 hours print is rarley a problem (except warping ofcourse).