Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
I don't drink solutions of sucrose, glucose, citric acid, carbonic acid and phosphoric acid - Coke
I think people who do are mad :-)
I'll use it for cleaning drains, cleaning jewellery, tenderising tough cuts of meat, but drink the stuff ? Oh hell no !
And it's passed as being safe to consume.
Although:

And yet it's considered foodsafe. And millions of gallons of drinks containing it are consumed every hour of every day.
Printed plastic is considerably safer than many many things that are consumed every day.
So make your own decisions - just don't try and sell anything you've printed as food safe. It is, just not legally :-)
Thanks for all your thoughts. I agree with you, some of the thing's that ARE classed as "safe to consume" are so obviously about money to them. Imagine how much would be lost if Coke was discontinued? I just last night watched a great documentary on GMO's in almost all our food (here in America) and they are also classified as "safe", with such little research they had done on it at the time. $$$$$.

This is all for personal use if I did make anything of course, not trying to sell it. And yeah if you really think about how much other worse things you do in a day's time, I doubt eating some cookies off a printed plate is the worst of it. Love the sausage maker you got there also, wish I had one

And jimc, thanks for the thought's about the acetone on the product, that was more of a issue to me than being worried about some ice made in a printed tray or such.