Quote Originally Posted by GOC View Post
- Now that's some good customer service. I might dive in and grab up some samples myself :-)
My thoughts as well. I would much rather do business with someone who gives a darn about the customer as well as their own bottom line that someone who is purely motivated by the bottom line.

I fully get that they are in business and expect to make a profit. More power to em! A lot of us are quick to voice out dissatisfaction with a company or their service. But when they treat a customer right, well, ya gotta shout that out too. As I said, I am as quick to praise as I am to complain, its only fair.

Shipping from overseas isn't cheap, I get that too. They had wrong data in the system, been there done that myself. I hadn't yet contacted them (was planning on it) and they took the time to pop in here (probably registered specifically to post in this thread given the number of posts on their account and a join date of Feb 2015) and make things right before I even had a chance to compose up an email to them. Talking about nipping it in the bud

They are providing a great service to people like me who just want a little of this or a little of that just to see how it works. I wish them all the best and really hope they expand their already quite expansive library of filaments. I also urge them to perhaps consider larger sizes of their products as well. I can see lots of folks needing an amount of a specific filament (say something like t-Glase) for a build but don't want or need a whole spool, just 10m or 20m. I think that would be a nice niche to cater to as well.