Quote Originally Posted by chris@radeuslabs View Post
Good to know they are taking care of you. Now if only they had a distributor in the states to offset the ship $$ and travel time.

Could you post your opinions of the SemiFlex and Filaflex when you get a chance? Those filaments have me curious.
Well, so far I have received nothing. No tracking number. No refund. No Filament. Yet.

And yes, I can post back with the results I get when I get the filaments

Yea, I do wish they had a state side companion. At this time I have found no other outlet that does short runs like they do. Usually its a whole spool or nothing or perhaps specific samples bundled like MakerGeeks but thats about it for us over here.

On another note, I tested out some Flex EcoPLA from MakerGeeks. It printed very well using my standard Direct Drive Hexagon hot end on my Taz 5 (NOT the flexi-struder). It held decent details and flowed well. The cleanup after to change filaments was a breeze. I had good adhesion to the PEI bed using no adhesion agent (juice, tape, etc). I am at work so I don't have access to my settings but I can post those when I get home if they are of interest. From memory, I think I printed the test piece at .2mm layers.

The stuff is stiffer than NinjaFlex and nowhere as stretchy. It kinda reminds me of the rubber on top of the joysticks of premium Xbox controllers. Its a little squishy and it has a very tactile texture that seems not to be very slippery but its not what I would call anti-skid though. But it would be good for grip material on things like triggers, joysticks, buttons, bike handles and gun grips. I really need to get a dual head for my Taz and see how things like these do when dual printed with ABS. Think I will order the dual head over lunch today.