Well, I didn't get an email but I did get a PM here from Tim Kay. He was very apologetic as to the errors in the cart and owned up to the errors. Here was part of his response:
The actual postal charge for a tracked service to your postal address based on the weight and size of your item came to £17.85 (this was without the copperfill-see below), which by my calculations would mean that you are due a refund of $28.14, which we will round up to $35 during to currency exchange and money lost due to paypal fees.
They were also out of the Bamboo I ordered and he subbed out CopperFill (a considerably more expensive filament) for it and promised to ship me the Bamboo (along with a Coconut sample) later once they had it in stock.

So I personally apologize if this incident has tarnished your experience with GlobalFSD, but I hope that our honesty and openness will restore some of the faith in what we believe is an exciting offering, not just for us as keen 3d printing enthusiasts, but for the 3D printing community worldwide.
Yes, it did. I was iffy as to ordering again but I am pretty sure I will order some other filaments from them once I give these a run. As I said in my earlier post, we all make mistakes. How we respond to them really indicates who we are and where our moral compass is pointing. I don't think they could have owned it better. Tim was completely clear as to the errors and made it right as far as I am concerned.

So, now I just wait for them to arrive from across the pond