Update.

Well, after digging around on the the UK's tracking site...seems once it gets here, I have to track it on USPS' site. Sigh. Something a little clearer on the tracking page would have been nice rather than several clicks down in some FAQ sort of stuff. So now that its in the hands of the USPS...well, who knows.

It went from wherever GlobalFSD is to their post, through Heathrow to New York in 18hrs. It took a day to get from NY to NJ. Then it sat there for 6hrs and then left. It left on Mar 3rd. It left New Jersey 4 DAYS ago Presumably being carried by a 70yr old mailman and a backpack walking here. Sigh. I could have driven TO New Jersey from Wisconsin, picked it up, and BACK to Wisconsin in this amount of time.

GlobalFSD sent me another package containing some more goodies on Mar 6th It made it to CHICAGO in about 16hrs and is there this morning. At least its 800mi closer than the one in New Jersey is I am guessing USPS is getting their paws on it just now "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" as thats what USPS tracking reports. Bet it gets here before the first package does

I ordered a dual extruder (and some other goodies) for my Taz on the 5th. USPS says "Departed USPS Facility" yesterday morning from California. Think I will start an office pool on Monday to see which package arrives first. Winner gets a 3D printed USPS logo on the side of a pack mule.