Quote Originally Posted by GOC View Post
- I would have bailed on that order. There's many quality suppliers out there that offer free shipping, and that is 4 spools of filament worth of $$.

- So what types of filament did you pick up?
Yea, I paused for quite some time before committing. But I wanted the color changing stuff as well as the gel and I don't know where else to get samples of the stuff before I drop $60 or so on a spool and find out either I don't like it nor the printer doesn't like it.

Their product prices are completely reasonable and I would have bought more but I was still dazed from my jaw hitting the desk when I saw the shipping costs. And the one I most wanted, they are out of, BioFila Silk.

Here are the goodies I ordered:
SemiFlex by NinjaFlex™ - Colour:Sapphire Blue, Diameter:3mm, Filament Length:5 Metres
BambooFill by ColorFabb - Diameter:2.85mm
Biofila by twoBears - Diameter:2.85mm, Filament Type:BioFila Linen
bronzeFill by ColorFabb - Diameter:2.85mm, Filament Length:5 Metre
FilaFlex by Recreus - Colour:Orange, Diameter:2.85mm
FilaFlex by Recreus - Colour:Skin I, Diameter:2.85mm
FilaFlex by Recreus - Colour:Skin II, Diameter:2.85mm
Graphite Infused ABS by Filabot - Colour:Black, Diameter:3mm
POROLAY GEL-LAY by FormFutura - Diameter:2.85mm
Thermotemperature Changing ABS - Colour:Blue Green to Yellow Green, Diameter:3mm
Thermotemperature Changing ABS - Colour:Grey to White, Diameter:3mm
Thermotemperature Changing ABS - Colour:Purple to Pink, Diameter:3mm
woodFill by ColorFabb - Diameter:2.85mm, Filament Length:5 Metres

International Tracked Worldwide 5-10 days
Unit price: 36.00 GBP

Payment: 73.15 GBP
From amount: $116.35 USD
To amount: £73.15 GBP
Exchange rate: 1 U.S. Dollar = 0.628706 British Pounds
Quote Originally Posted by GlobalFSD View Post
Hi Wolfie,

A further update to our last post -We have identified an error with one of our shipping cost options, specifically international tracked shipping under 1kg -this applies to your recent order which we have also identified. Therefore you will receive an email from us regarding it at some time today.

many thanks, GlobalFSD.
Good. Because I really think that what was charged was a bit out of line for the small weight of product I ordered. I will post back here when I recieve that email and what (if any) resolution there was in it. I am as quick to praise as I am to complain.

As I said, the purchase prices were reasonable and the service you are providing is a needed one for folks like me just getting started and needing to find samples to test with and learn what works and what doesn't without breaking the bank. The shipping...well, oof. I wanted tracking so I could see where it was and when it would arrive here.

I also believe that your site dropped the shipping address too. I specified my work address (nobody home if it needed a signature) as a shipping address on your form. Yet my receipt emial from paypal says its shipping to my home address anyway. So, yall might want to look at that too.

I get it that sometimes sites don't do quite what we want them to. Its how you respond to those issues and resolve them that really shows who you are.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, PM sent with order # and further details needed to verify the order.