Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    lol yeah you need to be pretty precise with your addresses. I've noticed whenever I get addresses in the states to send to they're pretty lean.
    Ask your neigbours if they got your parcel. Assuming you're on speaking terms with your neighbours :-)

Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    lol yeah you need to be pretty precise with your addresses. I've noticed whenever I get addresses in the states to send to they're pretty lean.
    Ask your neigbours if they got your parcel. Assuming you're on speaking terms with your neighbours :-)
    GlobalFSD replied with my PROPER mailing address in no less than TWO emails and at least one PM here. They got my correct address and they understood it. Its the same address I have used for a decade in my paypal account and its a CONFIRMED address. USPS did NOT apparently receive my address correctly or they simply chose to make shit up and send the package to Woodstock Georgie instead of Milwaukee Wisconsin. I don't know who's fault that is but at this point I just don't care anymore because I have simply given up any hopes of actually receiving anything I ordered. I am just going to chalk it up to an $80 lesson learned. Write it off. Move on.

Myself and ALL of my neighbors are in WISCONSIN. And, yea, I am on pretty good terms with our neighbors in WISCONSIN as well as the ones in FLORIDA where my other home is. I don't know anyone in GEORGIA where the package went.

Perhaps this will make it a little clearer.... The two stars are about 800 miles apart (1287hm for you metric folks)...

Thats MORE than if someone mailed you a package and it ending up in Kirkwall, Scotland but you live in Plymouth, UK. So, its not even a near miss.