I bought a Metal Plus in the Black Friday sale. It shipped in early January and hasn't been reliable. After two months, It's been down & waiting for parts four times. When it prints, it's great. When support knows the answer, they're great. I've apparently fried my second printrboard, the extruder motor had a problem, the Z sensor died, and the microswitch for the y-stop fell apart. I also had to replace the ceramic hot end because I must have bumped the ceramic piece when I was taking the extruder motor out & I broke the nichrome (I guess) wire. It's super accurate and with a larger nozzle I can print shapes at unbelievable speed, building pieces at a rate of 1 inch in 5 minutes.

I hope they'll start talking to me, fix the problem and this thing can finally get past its cranky phase. It will be worth the wait but they need to escalate service tickets for machines that have trouble.

Right now it's like the 1976 Lancia Beta I had a long time ago. On the one day in three that it was running, it was a lot of fun.