Close

Threaded View

Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    OK, how about you try this and see if it does something reasonable. Be ready to reset the printer if something goes sour:

Code:
    HOMEAXIS(X);
    HOMEAXIS(Y);
    destination[X_AXIS] = round(Z_SAFE_HOMING_X_POINT - X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER);
    destination[Y_AXIS] = round(Z_SAFE_HOMING_Y_POINT - Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER);
    destination[Z_AXIS] = Z_RAISE_BEFORE_HOMING * home_dir(Z_AXIS) * (-1);    // Set destination away from bed
    feedrate = XY_TRAVEL_SPEED;
    current_position[Z_AXIS] = 0;

plan_set_position(current_position[X_AXIS], current_position[Y_AXIS], current_position[Z_AXIS], current_position[E_AXIS]);
    plan_buffer_line(destination[X_AXIS], destination[Y_AXIS], destination[Z_AXIS], destination[E_AXIS], feedrate, active_extruder);
    st_synchronize();
    current_position[X_AXIS] = destination[X_AXIS];
    current_position[Y_AXIS] = destination[Y_AXIS];
    HOMEAXIS(Z);
    I tried this before and I just tried it again, x doesn't stop when it hits the endstop and I have to reset the machine. Now I just tried this (see below) and it works, unfortunately only the first time after flashing after that I have to send M502 to get it to work again. Can you think of a way where i wouldn't have to do that?

That bedlevel matrix is effecting the endstop behavior as we realized before.

plan_bed_level_matrix.set_to_identity(); //Reset the plane ("erase" all leveling data)
    st_synchronize();
    HOMEAXIS(X);
    HOMEAXIS(Y);

destination[X_AXIS] = round(Z_SAFE_HOMING_X_POINT - X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER);
    destination[Y_AXIS] = round(Z_SAFE_HOMING_Y_POINT - Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER);.................... ...........................................
    Last edited by Fri; 09-05-2015 at 09:25 AM.