Quote Originally Posted by Stigern View Post
Geoff:

So the one I linked to is not a Aurora, and is more like the makerfarms prusa kit?

Could you point me in the right direction for a kossel kit? If only the hardware and I print the plastics. Or both
I'm kind of in a tired, wait for my Solidoodle Press for a long long time. So I tought I might have more use for a Prusa i3 or a Kossel.

To put it, is the i3 from the link i provided not recommended?

Seems like a nice deal, cheap and alot of options. And upgradeable with a LCD and such later on. Or does it have the same mainboard as the Aurora?

PS Sorry if I'm asking the same questions several times, I just don't want to waste money on a kit.

EDIT:

Just found this one:

http://www.makerfarm.com/index.php/3...extrusion.html

It that a recommended kit? Seems like a good combo.
From what I've seen the makerfarm machine is pretty good, and Josh who runs it is a really nice guy, down the line, you won't have any service complaints or problems. Sure, it might take a little while to ship, but they can't help being popular I guess.
At least your build will be well instructed and plenty of resources to help. The Auroraz605 .. you only find poor suckers like me that hate the thing when you go forum searching.

The I3 in the link you provided is also a good one, but I'd probably go the makerfarm and simply because more people own it and have made upgrades for it (oh so many) and the hot end seems to be better in it.