Hello fellows! That's my first post in that forum, I'm so excited!

I'm a 3d entusiast, looking foward to open an startup in that area, I'm located in Brazil but also can import products from all around the world. I'm also a CAD user (3d Max) since 2006 and 2D designer since 2000. I've been in New York 3D Printing Conference in May 2013 and São Paulo 3D Conference in April 2014, searching about the industry since 2006 but I'm not a pratical user yet.

I'm starting to do a comparation of 3d printings to my mkt plan... to decide what I will buy for my bussines. I'm thinking to buy a FDM (around 100 microns resolution or less) and a SLA (less than 25 microns), boths with the higher resolution possible and as close as possible to "domestic" costs (hehehe). I'm thinking to offer 3d printing services modeling, printing and scanning with the biggest range possible (hehehe). Because of that I'm making an excel table to compare some machines. Would like some help to define what are the key informations for decision making... need some help if I'm forgoting some specification:

FDM Printers / parameters

Factory / Model / Resolution / Open Source? / Printable area / Speed / Heating Range / dual extrusion? / Filament: Size and materials / 3d printer value (dollar) / Support
Am I forgot some important parameter?

FDM brands/models checked: Makerbot, Solidoodle, Ultimaker, 3d system printers, stratasys printers, Up!... some indication of these competing brands?

SLA Printers / parameters

Factory / Model / Resolution / Open Source? / Printable area / Speed / Laser specifications / Resin price / Resin tank durability / SLA 3d printer value (dollar) / Support
Am I forgot some important parameter?

SLA brands/models checked: Spark Autodesk, Form Labs, B9 Creator, Asiga Freeform Pico... some indication of these competing brands (similars)?

Cheers for all community!