Hi Richard, thanks for your advice! The marketing plan that I'm desenvolving is just to minimalize the risks and see if it's possible. I have good skills with marketing, advertising and good relationship with the nacional press here. I'm not alone in that, have a business partner in industrial design area, and I have couses certificated by Autodesk in 3D modeling... but as well, I don't have to much skills with the printers and I will intensify my skills on it.

I reeded Anderson's book about "New Industrial Revolution" in the end of 2012 and I got excited with the low prices and good resolution that he said. When I've been in NY for the Conference (2013) I got disapointed with the resolution of Makerbot products... (with those FDM printers I think that 10-30$ will be the price to do "selfies" or something like that) because of that I am looking for an alternative with SLA printers. I saw some good end products done by Form Labs, after some pos-production work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdVp...ature=youtu.be . Do they think that 100-200 dolares is too much to sell products with that tecnology and pos-production? The problem with Form Labs here is that the resin cames with high cost, something like 350 dolares each bottle... and support doesn't exist yet. Because of that I looking for an open-source SLA printer, to get the resin with lower prices... Autodesk Spark looks great but it's not on the market yet, I don't have references of it.

Would like some tips of SLA printers, open-source, with good printable area and low-cost, anyone can help?

Cheers!