Quote Originally Posted by Timaz View Post
I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, I've never heard of them and I know almost all the local companies. If they have a good product they are usually selling it on Taobao also to maximize revenue. Dodgy companies don't last long there much because their feedback system is swift and efficient.

A quick search shows Li Feng are also a broker for book printing services. They posted one blurry picture taken back in September then went quiet awfully fast when an offer to actually test a reel came up. That's usually a bad sign. They aren't really testing stock regularly and doing quality control.

There's a lot of brokers in Shenzhen that border on being boiler room operations. They open up, only take large orders, then stall shipment to consolidate as many orders as possible from whatever factory gives them the lowest price. You never know what you are going to get and there is no consistency because they are not making it themselves. By the time negative feedback catches up to them they have moved onto another business.
Hi Timaz, we do not know why we need to sell the filament on Taobao. I do not know whether you have bad experience from Taobao. But I had several times on quality. As a Chinese, I do not want to say anymore about Taobao, Papa etc.
Yes, we agree there are many small company in shenzhen . large is grown from small company.
Please find the following our buyers' commenst about our filament.

From
Date: 2013-11-24 04:52
To: Jason
Subject: Re: Re: 3D printing filaments

Hi Jason!
How are you? I asked you in the last mail (maybe you didn't receive it..) if you could send me some technical information of the different materials for example the recomended extrusion temp,
We test some of the filaments, and they run well, maybe the color of the gold filament is not the most colorfull...but are very interesting for us due to the great value for money and variety of filaments.
We are ending the development of our website, so maybe soon we stay offering your products there.

Anyway, thank you for your attention about our post.