Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Here is a very simple method.
    3. Place the glass jar on your hot bed of your 3d printer, heat the hot bed to 110c, wait a minute.
    If I dont have a hot bed, can I use the oven (I mean, the circle on the top... dont know the name in english) in a cooking pot? It has fan I can start to get the vapor out. I guess I could just place it at "high" (or medium?) and as soon as it boil stop it ? and then do step 4 ?

Quote Originally Posted by nka View Post
    If I dont have a hot bed, can I use the oven (I mean, the circle on the top... dont know the name in english) in a cooking pot? It has fan I can start to get the vapor out. I guess I could just place it at "high" (or medium?) and as soon as it boil stop it ? and then do step 4 ?
    Please. please, please take note of the words I have written in BOLD lettering in my post. This process must not be carried out in a domestic space, unless you want to spend all of 2014 3D printing a new house and contents for you and your family.

By the way, the circular heated area on top of a cooking stove is called a hotplate.

(Please don't flame me for that last sentence)

Old Man Emu