Quote Originally Posted by soofle616 View Post
I would think this would be simple but then, if it was I would think I could figure it out on my own. I got some 3/16" glass from mcmaster, printed the clips and the switch spacer... but can't figure out how the spacer actually attaches to the platform. I had originally assumed based on it's shape that it simply dropped on top of the vertical wall with flashforge written on it but that's clearly not the case as it would never touch the switch (not to mention would SEVERLY reduce my total print height. There doesn't appear to be anything on the rear of the platform for the spacer to actually attached to. Am I missing something or is the spacer meant for a different printer? I'm using a FF Creator Pro.
You probably have the space for the old plastic platform. You can do this 2 ways. One the easiest is to space up the screw that the z stop switch touches. It is the back left screw. Put like 5mm of spacers and tighten the screw back down. You might need a longer screw, can't remember.

Or.

This is what I made. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:390209

It moves the switch mount down 5mm or so, can't remember. I split the difference between 3/16" and 1/4" so it would work for both glass thicknesses. Just would need to adjust the thumbscrews.