Yes! I have been waiting for a Beckdac version of RC7 for quite some time. I can
Get around the code but just haven't had time. Hopefully we can get a Makerfarm version of the latest firmware soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
As a side note to all the MakerFarm people running the BeckDac fork at: https://github.com/beckdac/Marlin

Here are my thoughts: This branch was very helpful and was extremely stable for the last 18 months. People with MakerFarm machines could just load it and use it. And for sure... It would just plain work. It was very stable! (Good job BeckDac!!!!)

Probably what makes sense now is if anybody with a MakerFarm machine has moved over to RC-7 of Marlin, we should set up a directory with your Configuration.h files and make it easy for people to get their machines running RC-7 too. If you have Configuration.h, Configuration_adv.h and a Pins.h file that are working with MakerFarm hardware, please let me know. I'll make a directory in the examples folder and people will be able to duplicate your setup very easily.