OK Things are starting to quiet down some so I am going to go back to working on my 3d printer. I want to set up the auto bed leveling, and a replacement and adjustable z stop. I have a couple of questions first before I jump into this.

Right now I do everything on my printer by loading the G-Codes from my Laptop onto a card, and then putting the card into the printer and running it so that I am not tying up my laptop if I need it. In the future am I going to have to have my Laptop have to be on and in the printer room? I usually set it to run parts, and then take the laptop into my bedroom for the night, or sometimes it will be printing during the day when I am at work, and would rather not have my laptop sitting there on all day when I am gone.

Second question is how hard will it be to go back to stock if I decide in the future I do not want to have this on the machine? I do not for see it, however with some of the problems I see you guys having that understand this, it makes me nervous as I am a NOOB with all this and most of what you are saying in the posts are greek to me. I can probably get it, but incase it just makes no sense is it hard to go back to the original settings?